24hr Nationwide Emergency Service Tel: +44 (0) 151 203 3222



Are you registered as a Hazardous Waste Producer?

Your site must be registered with the Environment Agency if it produces more than 500kg of waste per year. Sites in Scotland and Northern Ireland are exempt from registration. The following link is directed to the Public Register where further details can be found:

Should you need to register as a Hazardous Waste Producer with the Environment Agency:

Interpretation and Classification of Hazardous Waste – WM2

Sector Guidance Notes S5.06:

Table 3.2, CLP Regulations: The 1st ATP, a major revision of Table 3.2, was introduced on 1 December 2010 and must be used for hazardous waste classification and assessment from that date. The revision amended or added a large number of entries in this table, including nickel and many of its compounds.

Standard Industrial Classification Codes (SIC)

Our on site, fully trained technical advisors are here to assist, please contact us with any questions.


All FIS personnel receive training to relevant industry standards.

  • NEBOSH general certificate.
  • IOSH Managing Safely for operational management personnel and supervisors.
  • IOSH working safely or industry equivalent for operatives.
  • Specific training as deemed necessary.
  • All copies of certificates are available upon request.


Get in Touch

Contact Us

If you have a query about any of our products or services.