FUTURE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
Maximising Asset Performance utilising our Specialist Industrial Services and Environmental Services teams
Supporting the asset management, Future have developed a unique preventative maintenance service minimising the requirement for M&E intervention. Developed through key working relationships with both water companies and Tier 1 contractors.
We have innovative ideas for dosing systems, RGF cleans, holding tanks, bunds and blind tanks, which would both improve asset performance and increase the useable lifespan before M&E interventions.
We can support the works with our own assets including one of the largest waste tanker fleets in the UK, ADR glass lined tankers for ferric compounds, fully trained cleaning crews, jetting units from 1,000 to 15,000 PSI, torus tank spinning equipment, hot wash cleaning and in-house waste treatment facilities.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU
- Emergency response
- Anaerobic digestion plant cleaning
- Digester cleaning
- Sludge and sewage tankering, pipe surveys (CCTV)
- Digester tank de-rigging and de-gritting (manually)
- Blockage removal
- Sewer cleaning
- Emptying and cleaning of wastewater pumping station wet wells
- Emptying and cleaning of retention tanks
- Processing plant shut down cleaning
Blue Water Sites
- Blind tank emptying
- Jet cleaning and descaling of dosing lines
- Dosing kiosk cleans
- Hazardous waste treatment
- Emptying and cleaning of chemical holding tanks
- Emptying and cleaning of chemical bunded areas
- Emergency spillage clean up